Hey there, I’m Jordan! I recently I raised $39,000 on Kickstarter for my solo developed indie game with zero paid advertising and without hiring a marketing team – I want to help you do the same!
In all honesty, you probably don’t need my help. I’m pretty sure you can do this by yourself, however, if you want an extra pair of eyes or some solid advice then I’m available.
Social Media consultation
$50 for one hour – includes reviewing your Instagram and/or Twitter account. Highlighting areas of improvement and coming up with an action plan to help you grow your community.
$200 for one hour – while I can’t run your Kickstarter for you, I can get you in the best shape possible for your campaign’s launch. My session includes:
- Reviewing your campaign page before our session.
- Giving you actionable feedback for improvements.
- Helping set an achievable funding goal and building reward tiers.
- Calculating taxes, fees and shipping rewards.
- An action plan for reaching a wider audience during the campaign.
(Sessions typically last for one hour but some book a second hour after initial revisions have been made)
Articles that you might find useful:
Need more convincing? Here are some of my articles related to the topic.
- How-to: build an audience for your game as an Indie developer on social media.
- How to launch a successful Kickstarter campaign for an indie video game? (My experience as a solo developer) – in progress!